. . . and spent $81.17. I guess I was hungry.
(I let the man behind me check out before me, as there was only one stand open and he was only buying what he had come for: a gallon of milk. The man was baffled by my offer but kindly accepted.)
- Today's score is . . .
- I am the hollow of . . .
- I reach . . .
- . . .
- If God can move mountains, cause prison walls to c...
- I am in a place you have never been . . .
- O I try so hard to be hopeful . . .
- Eating chocolate at seven a.m. . . .
- The morning is still . . .
- I wrote about the purple wall . . .
- I write to fill the hole . . .
- Is there a stronger word than crucible . . .
- Who walking these halls is . . .
- There is power in the pronouns . . .
- I look and I can't find what I hope to see . . .
- I am all over the place . . .
- Today I ran to the store for a loaf of bread . . ....
- I'm not pretending . . .
- Safety glass keeps the whole together . . .
- I think . . .
- I am selfish in my words . . .
- I sit beneath the mountain . . .
- Once upon a time . . .
- Try as hard as I might . . .
- This afternoon I ponder my blessings and gifts . ....
- I don't know what to pray for . . .
- Lost . . .
- I sit here trying to feel . . .
- Epistle to nowhere . . .
- On your birthday . . .
- What if . . .
- I am the silent . . .
- Once . . .
- To those who are lost . . .
- She wondered . . .
- ▼ March (35)
- ► 2010 (11)
- ► 2009 (10)